Sha Money XL jacked rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
A G-Unit Jackmove?

It looks like things just got crazier for the G-Unit crew and going back to their hometown of Queens. I talked to cats from around the way and they have informed me that its true that Sha Money XL, one of the crew’s executives/producers, was jacked in his Queens hood. Apparently, he returned to get a fresh cut at a local barbershop. Evidently, when he got in there, the doors closed and the guns came out (set up). He was told that he couldn’t return to the hood, it would seem (or something like that). Somehow (I don’t know) Sha managed to elude his assailants and their guns. His car wasn’t so lucky. It was shot up like a baseball player on steroids.

Been seeing this for awhile now. This one is off allhiphop.com, but on other messageboards, this shit is spreading like wildfire. C

Concidentially enough, I read an interview 3 hours ago on Sha Money in the 'Scratch' mag. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.