"Server is too busy at the moment"..

Rukas said:
Hmmm... I havent seen the error. We had some down time last night that could have been it.
It was 10 minutes after that email you sent; 'Submit questions for Proof of D12; 2PacBoard.com upgrades'. Perhaps that'll give you a time-frame.

Rukas said:
Hmmm... I havent seen the error. We had some down time last night that could have been it.
It was 10 minutes after that email you sent; 'Submit questions for Proof of D12; 2PacBoard.com upgrades'. Perhaps that'll give you a time-frame.

Rukas said:

Preach

im confused. what emails are we talking about?

btw. kudos on the counter when you try to make a post earlier than 40 seconds after you've made one.
  1. This forum requires that you wait 40 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds."

Jeremy

There seems to have been a problem with the database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I was getting this alot today along with the server is busy message. Just letting you know.

Jeremy

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

I was getting this alot today along with the server is busy message. Just letting you know.

Jeremy

Meyer Lansky said:

i was gettin this too, and for sum reason the 2pacboard.com link wasnt workin, it would go to the black background, then would jus jump to "this page cannot be found"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.