Sekyiwa Shakur to launch Madameveli?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Sekyiwa Shakur to launch Madameveli

According to recent news reports the sister of the late hip-hop legend Tupac Shakur is to realease her own clothing line. The line will be know as Madameveli, a play on the name of her brothers clothing line, Makaveli Branded.

“Madameveli embraces the oddities each woman possesses and accentuates the physical and intrinsic features that make her unique,” says Sekyiwa Shakur.

Makaveli Branded was launched 7 years ago by Tupac's mother, Afeni Shakur, although it didn't get introduced until 2003. It is now enjoying a strong following following endorsements by rappers such as Twista. It is also highly revered by fans after its worldwide introduction a couple of years back.

The official forum for Makaveli Branded is hosted on this board. - Makaveli Branded Forum

Sekyiwa Shakur’s Madamaveli line is set to hit stores in Fall 2006.

Sekyiwa Shakur to launch Madameveli

Pittsey said:
According to recent news reports the sister of the late hip-hop legend Tupac Shakur is to realease her own clothing line. The line will be know as Madameveli, a play on the name of her brothers clothing line, Makaveli Branded.

“Madameveli embraces the oddities each woman possesses and accentuates the physical and intrinsic features that make her unique,” says Sekyiwa Shakur.

Makaveli Branded was launched 7 years ago by Tupac's mother, Afeni Shakur, although it didn't get introduced until 2003. It is now enjoying a strong following following endorsements by rappers such as Twista. It is also highly revered by fans after its worldwide introduction a couple of years back.

The official forum for Makaveli Branded is hosted on this board. - Makaveli Branded Forum

Sekyiwa Shakur’s Madamaveli line is set to hit stores in Fall 2006.

its tupac's sister and i think shes not making money off of him, and the makaveli brand is not wack, all proceeds go to makaveli foundation, god bless tupac's sister and tupac's mother

Hymnz said:
sounds like a money-making plot to me, by another greedy relative- but im sure many would disagree.
same here man, and what a stupid name, ok do your thing but madamveli?? Its sounds like they are making fun of him :confused:

Hymnz said:
sounds like a money-making plot to me, by another greedy relative- but im sure many would disagree.
same here man, and what a stupid name, ok do your thing but madamveli?? Its sounds like they are making fun of him :confused:

Hymnz said:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.