Security Guard Shot at Busta Rhymes' Video Shoot?

AmerikazMost

My friend told me this is passing this morning. Said a security guard was shot dead in the chest at Busta's shoot. Anyone got more info on it? Or can confirm it?

Police are looking for a man they say gunned down a security guard at the video shoot for Busta Rhymes'"Touch It" Remix.

The shooting happened early this morning in front of a building on Green Street in Greenpoint.

Police say 29-year-old Israel Ramirez was shot once in the chest, he was pronounced dead a short time later.

Busta Rhymes was inside the studio at the time.

A resident says it's been a long time since this neighborhood has seen this kind of violence.

"I've noticed that this neighborhood has changed over the last few years in terms of soundstages being developed and a new arts community thriving. We haven't heard of this kind of news since the 1980's when there was so much gang violence and street violence rampant in our community," he says.

"It's kind of disheartening to know that after so many decades, there is a looming threat of that kind of street violence once again emerging in this neighborhood."

No word yet on a motive for the shooting, or any possible suspects.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
whos got beef with busta? n why they trying to kill him every since like 03?

RIP to the person that died.
and every1

Bobby Sands

This is not the first shooting close call for Busta Rhymes. On February 21, 2003, Busta's SUV was riddled with bullets as it sat parked outside the Violator Records/Management offices in the Chelsea area of Manhattan. Busta and a company executive went into the Violator offices at about 10pm that night and came out eighteen minutes later to find the vehicle shot up on the passenger side. Thankfully, no one was in the car.
Yea,thats what i was talking about.Someone must be out to get him since at least back then.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.