Sean Price Preps 3 New Albums For 2008

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Duck Down rapper Sean Price is gearing up to release three albums in 2008.

As reported earlier, Price will teaming up with his partner in rhyme, Rock, to release their third album as the duo Heltah Skeltah.

The album, titled D.I.R.T. (Da Incredible Rap Team), will hit shelves in the summer and will be the duo's first project together in nine years.

Price will also be dropping his final solo project tiled Mic Tyson and a collaborative project with producer Black Milk titled Random Axe.

Aside from his own projects, Price will be executive producing the upcoming album from his protégé, Ruste Juxx, titled Indestructible. Juxx has appeared on Price's albums and various Boot Camp Click projects.

In related news, Price’s sophomore album, Jesus Price Supastar, made iTunes' list of "Best of 2007 Rap Albums". Price netted a spot on the Top 10 which also listed albums from Kanye West, T.I. and Young Jeezy.

“I really appreciate the honor from iTunes,” Price said in a statement. “My album came out in early 2007 so there were a lot of other records that could have come out throughout the course of the year and mine could have been forgotten, but it clearly shows that my sound is respected in the game right now.”

Source: Sixshot.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.