Sean Price- Jesus Price Superstar

masta247

Staff member
To be honest I don't like him too much even tho I'm a big boot camp clik fan. I'm waiting for new Buckshot/Black moon album because this Sean P's doesn't satisfy me. From BCC I only really count on BDI and Smiff n wessun new tracks as they always drop something hot. And still waiting for next 9th wonder and Buckshot "Chemistry" quality album.

It's definately worth checking out.

The majority of production on the album is succinct and enjoyable from the orchestral opulence of "King Kong" to Tommy Tee’s kooky organ arrangement on “Church”. Even Khrysis can be forgiven for attempting his best J Dilla impression on “Stop” given that Price’s lyricism distracts from the flagrant sample monotony.

The Self-deprecating inflections featured on “Mess You Made” will resonate with under accomplished cats everywhere and the ferocious wordplay on “Like You” is a certified eardrum indulgence. Elsewhere, I was generally surprised by Price's renewed lyrical vigour.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.