Sean Price interview

roaches

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=seanprice

Highlights:
* He's already working on new shit, and has already worked with 9th Wonder and Khrysis
* He's doing an entire album with Agallah
* He's also working with Purple City
* He wants to work with MF Doom, J-Live, and Ghostface
* This entire section:

It seems like family is very important to you now, how has that changed?

Family is important man. When I first came out, I wasn't really family-oriented. Not at all. I was a piece-of-shit father. I wasn't really holding it down. And you do wrong like that, that's why you make songs like "The Brokest Rapper You Know." Karma's a motherfucker, you feel me? But I know one thing man, if you take care of your kids, you'll be right. Everything will fall into place. Fuck it, take care of your kids man. Everyday I work on being a better father. My nickname is "Ill Cosby."

Pourin' in the pudding?

No, no pudding here man! I said "Ill" not "Bill." Fuck that!

No sweaters either?

No sweaters man. Some Ecko sweaters man. Ecko's shown me love. They've always shown the Boot Camp love. They got a concert coming up on the 28th to save the rhinos. I know it sounds crazy, but listen, that man uses the rhino for his logo So he's trying to save the rhinos. He's gonna put on a nice concert…MF Doom, the Roots…but definitely man, save the rhinos…do you know rhino's can't move backwards?

Nah, I didn't know that…

Yeah, they only move forward. That's gangsta, that's gangsta! To use that as your logo, that's gangsta, I got a lot of respect for Marc Ecko.

You know another thing about rhinos is that they're always horny…

Wow…that's one of the corniest Jay Leno jokes I've ever heard…

I'm sorry.

It's ok.

PDT

Hopefully he doesn't let Agallah rap on his album, he fuckin' sucked ass on Rising To The Top, he's got a dope voice though. Sean P!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.