Sean Kingston Coming To Oz In '08!

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Sean Kingston will be heading to Oz next year to perform at the Austereo "Hits & Stars" Party at Star City on January 17th as part of his promo tour where he'll also perform a gig at The Forum in Sydney. Plus in March Sean will return to support Kelly Clarkson on her national tour! Get dates here.

Jamaican chart sensation Sean Kingston will be in Australia for a promo trip in January, which will include a showcase club show at The Forum in Sydney on Friday January 18 - a taste of what is to come in March when he supports Kelly Clarkson's March Australian tour!

Sean may be only 17 years-old but with two smash hit singles "Beautiful Girls" and "Me Love", he's one of the hottest new talents in the music scene.

Promoter Andrew McManus said: "We've been looking for a special act to open for Kelly since we announced the tour back in September. I'm glad we've been patient because Sean is an incredibly exciting new talent and I'm pleased we're able to bring him to Australia for the first time. Sean will add something special to what is already going to be a fantastic night with Kelly."

Grab tix on sale now to see him live in 2008 and go to www.hitsandstars.com.au for your chance to win tickets to the exclusive "Hits & Stars" party!
Tour Dates Are:

Friday, January 18th - "The Forum"
The Entertainment Quarter, Lang Road, Moore Park
Tickets on sale Thursday 13th December
www.ticketmaster.com.au 136 100

March 1 - Challenge Stadium, PerthPERTH www.ticketmaster.com.au & 136 100
Tickets: $87.50 incl.

March 3 - Adelaide Entertainment Center, Adelaide
www.ticketek.com.au & 132 849
Tickets: $85 incl.

March 4 - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
Tickets: $85.50 incl.

March 6 - Sydney Entertainment Center, Sydney
www.ticketmaster.com.au & 136 100
Tickets: $86.50 incl.

March 8 - Newcastle Entertainment Center, Newcastle
www.ticketek.com.au & (02) 4921 2121
Tickets: $86 incl.

March 9 - Brisbane Entertainment Center, Brisbane
Tickets: $85.50 incl.

Source: Sony BMG

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.