Scums Thinking Its Still 1965

Just read this at sohh.com.
http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=6747

It's an article about white supremists hating on Nelly for the comments he made about Tim McGraw's wife. Go to the forum and you will see these cowardly men and woman discussing how they need to preserve the white race. You will see many swatika's and read very racial posts. These cowards need to be racist online cause they know that in real life they would get popped. This is 2005 not 1965. They are blind to the fact that the United States is now a diverse country. They are jealous that they are not as smart and the Asians or as athletic as the Africans. You will read. I hope these people stay in their squalid little States in the south because the Northeast would show them no mercy if they ever decide to exhibit their opinions in public. Fucking racist scumbags. Let them cowards come. Fucking pussy ass faggots.

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
hahaha that is funny how they are racist and how you are racist at the same time by saying smart as Asians or athletic as Africans

KosimO said:
hahaha that is funny how they are racist and how you are racist at the same time by saying smart as Asians or athletic as Africans
Lol, why don't you go read the posts. I simply restated what their insecurities. Are you a member of that forum?

ARon

I just spent an hour reading shit over at that forum, whiterevolution.com, shit is kinda funny, they actaully believe some stupid ass shit. A lot of their blame goes to the government also which i found kind of ironic. anyways, there are all kinds of people spamming the hell out of the board, which i would say you do also or e-mail this guy
(billy@whiterevolution.com)
a couple 1000 times, just to annoy them more. Im kinda bored but who knows i think i might.

ghost7 said:
why did mcgraw laugh it off tho?

would u laugh it off if someone called ur wife a beotch?
as far as the whitesupremists go. they're gay
I'm sure McGraw doesn't respect Nelly at all; he just can't straight up say it in public. I mean he just did a callaboration with the guy that was pretty successful.

That forum is pathetic. You have ppl going "I can't believe McGraw didn't defend his aryan wife and that all white aryan women should be respected." Where do these people live? What kinds of states are these? They live in their own little world. Is this what the South is like? If so then Jersey is fucking fine with me.

I am not a fan of unintelligence and violence, etc but these ppl have labeled a huge selection of ppl based on stereotypes and the incidents of a few.

The sad thing is these ppl are the fat, ugly, dumb ppl you see in the malls or on the streets. They are closet racists who wouldn't do shit in person.

Sample of their ignorance: There was guy on the board who was like how could McGraw do a duet with some n*gger. He saw the video on the Country channel and was digusted who a white man could team up with an inferior species; a chimp. That man needs to be starring down the barrel of a 12-gauage. I can't stand racism whether it be white against black or black against white.

something says to me we should have another forum e war, u know when all the members here just straight spam the fuck out of a forum, thats what we should so with that racist site.

ARon

I guess all kinds of people are doin it already, but new members are only allowed to go to the debate section so they dont care, therefore if you want to do someting, e-mail the guy you e-mail if oyu want to represent for em, Mail bomb him or whatever it is.
billy@whiterevolution.com
hahaha wtf

The people responsible for that site are setting the human race back 40 years. I did not know that such ignorance and fear still dwells in people. I thank god that I am not American White.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.