Scott Storch

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
2PacThug4Life said:
jus got done d/l, and imo it wasn't that good. anyone else have an opinion bout this song?

You don't like it?

It's called I''ll Hurt You. I thought it was really good.

scott storch is a poor man's dr dre. his best beat is "jadakiss - time's up", but most if his shit i can't listen to after a few listens because it's so repetitive. am i alone in thinkin that 'build you up' is fucking garbage?

he did beats for sly boogie "itz nuthin" and "thats my name" .. he did one song for sticky fingaz.. "cant call it" ... he got bangers..

Nice so this is the guy who brought us classics such as Still Dre and clap back. If this is true then this guy is a cat with real skills. Does anyone know why we start hearing about him not so long ago even though he produced for quite some time.

Peace

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
makaveli_411 said:
Nice so this is the guy who brought us classics such as Still Dre and clap back. If this is true then this guy is a cat with real skills. Does anyone know why we start hearing about him not so long ago even though he produced for quite some time.

Peace

Back then he wasn't as hot. And then for a while he was underneath Dre. It was after he got "lessons" from Dre that he really caught fire. Then Lean Back brought him to the attention of the hip-hop fans and the media.

lmao @ lessons from Dre

It was the usual scenario, Scott like so many other hot producers who have worked under Dre, was kept in the dark so Dre could get the credit for the hot beats. As soon as he starts producing for other artists, BAMN he blows up.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Valiant Emcee said:
lmao @ lessons from Dre

It was the usual scenario, Scott like so many other hot producers who have worked under Dre, was kept in the dark so Dre could get the credit for the hot beats. As soon as he starts producing for other artists, BAMN he blows up.

Your just a typical hater with no brain.
Do you not think maybe Dre schools them rather than them working for no credit.
Did Dre have a load of Ghost producers all the way through his career? He's doing pretty well for someone who does no work!!!

No evidence has ever been found that proves Dre steals beats. And as for Cali love, people are saying that Dre stole the track of Daz and added some drums. Well the whole track is just a sample with added drums, so even if he did (which I doubt) what the fuck did daz do to it?

I hate all you Dre haters, you are dumb as fuck and ignorant to a legend of hip-hop. "I hate him cos Pac did" :thumb:

Pittsey said:
Your just a typical hater with no brain.
Do you not think maybe Dre schools them rather than them working for no credit.
Did Dre have a load of Ghost producers all the way through his career? He's doing pretty well for someone who does no work!!!

No evidence has ever been found that proves Dre steals beats. And as for Cali love, people are saying that Dre stole the track of Daz and added some drums. Well the whole track is just a sample with added drums, so even if he did (which I doubt) what the fuck did daz do to it?

I hate all you Dre haters, you are dumb as fuck and ignorant to a legend of hip-hop. "I hate him cos Pac did" :thumb:
Totally agree with this guy

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.