Scott Storch set to launch his own label

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Music producer Scott Storch is set to launch his own label, entitled Storchaveli.

He tells Billboard that he’s in the process of "discussing" distribution with "a couple" of labels at the moment, but would not elaborate. He did note that the company will be a "real record label that's fully staffed and housing all different styles of music: R&B, hip-hop, Latin hip-hop, pop, rock'n'roll, everything."

One of the first artists under the Storchaveli banner is Brooke Hogan, the daughter of pro wrestling legend Hulk Hogan.

SonOf2pac

he collaborates with too many pop artists to be considered a hip-hop producer anymore... ruined his rep for me at least... paris hilton? dude. get a girl with some tits and a body that don't look like a 12 year old boy. if u think Paris is hot then u a fuckin faggot hands down... she looks like a bird!!! anybody else feel this way or has this world gone insane... paris hilton is the female version of kevin federline... they both worthless pieces of shit... :laugh: u say i'm crazy but i don't give a fuck :laugh:

jbrolax

SonOf2pac said:
he collaborates with too many pop artists to be considered a hip-hop producer anymore... ruined his rep for me at least... paris hilton? dude. get a girl with some tits and a body that don't look like a 12 year old boy. if u think Paris is hot then u a fuckin faggot hands down... she looks like a bird!!! anybody else feel this way or has this world gone insane... paris hilton is the female version of kevin federline... they both worthless pieces of shit... :laugh: u say i'm crazy but i don't give a fuck :laugh:

i agree until the 2pac qoute at the end

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
dubk said:
that is one goofy lookin' dude

Yeah I looked for some "cool" pictures. That was the best I found. lol

You should see the 1 of him in his velour tracksuit standing by a car that he done for some magazine, can't remember which 1. He has sorted himself out a bit now. I think Paris Hilton gave him some tips.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Storch has alwayz been a frutie looking dude.
In every place I've seen him b4, hes alwayz come off as kinda gay.

Not hating, just the truth. lol

i think he is a mo' fucking copycat, naming his label storchaveli! how original can u b...

Maybe he wil start, as any other new school rap artist nowadays, a clothing line named Storchaveli Branded :cool:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.