Scott Storch believes his own hype

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Music producer Scott Storch has some choice words for one-time collaborator Christina Aguilera. A track on her new album Back to Basics, released this week, takes a parting shot at the musician, with whom she reportedly had a falling out months ago.

According to reports, Storch walked away from Aguilera’s latest CD after she failed to hook him up with a private jet from Florida to Los Angeles, where she was recording Back to Basics.

On the track "F.U.S.S." Aguilera drops in the line: "Looks like I didn't need you / Still got the album out."

She later told Rolling Stone magazine, "By no means am I trying to start anything ... I just needed to get things off my chest."

Storch, however, is quite upset.

"It's pretty pathetic that she would do a song like this,” he told In Touch magazine. "I worked on half of her last CD and sold her millions of copies. Obviously, she cares more than I do that I didn't do this album. But I can't blame her, with an album full of fillers, over-singing and lame Vegas-like cabaret music. …You (Aguilera) should fire your management for letting me slip through your fingers."

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Whats ur take on this Pittsey, I know you think hes a super producer and all. ;)

But seriously, that one line made him say all that shit in the quotes.

Obviously, she cares more than I do that I didn't do this album.
Lol, it's not even that seriously--for him to say all that. And he didnt go to her session cuz they didnt fly him on a private jet? wow.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
SiGh said:
Whats ur take on this Pittsey, I know you think hes a super producer and all. ;)

But seriously, that one line made him say all that shit in the quotes.

Lol, it's not even that seriously--for him to say all that. And he didnt go to her session cuz they didnt fly him on a private jet? wow.
Storch is the new Diddy. But with greater musical skills and less money. Plus Storch is like a super Dork. Try and find a photo where he looks cool. Even Eminem calls him a wigger.

_carmi

me, myself & us
Pittsey said:
Storch is the new Diddy. But with greater musical skills and less money. Plus Storch is like a super Dork. Try and find a photo where he looks cool. Even Eminem calls him a wigger.
haha

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.