Schwarzenegger denies clemency for Tookie; last chance to save a life

look, at the end of the day, tookie tried to do god's work and decide that these four people should die. now, the governor and state are doing the same to tookie...god's work. what goes around, comes around

Some of you here are real ignorant. You guys are saying he started the crips and whatnot. He was not on trial for starting the crips. He was on trial for killing 4 people. His defense team had new evidence that could prove he was not linked to the murders if the case was reopened.

Look at the man's body-he wouldn't need a gun to kill or rob anyone. He can literally break someone's neck in half all with his bare hands at that time. This is just another case of injustice and if you are too blind to see it I feel sorry for you. The government is just racist.

And incase you don't know, The crips that Tookie started was not meant to gangbang, but was of an actual purpose. Everything leads back to politics. America saw the potential in him, so it's resulted in a solution of killing him.

To hell with anybody that thinks tookie deserved to die and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

there are laws in this coutry and they are meant to be followed. I agree at the fact that there was no reason to keep him alive for all this time and kill him at the end and i know acknowledge the fact that he really did some good, but look at the big picture. He killed 4 people. He got lucky to spend all this time alive to actually do some good and smooth out his image, but so did a lot of other inmates and they also got rejected. Why does he have to have special priviledges? These things happen all the time.

R.I.P. nevertheless, he was a smart guy.

December 13th, 2005 - by bigmack
I have a serious question.If it was one of your family members that Tookie murdered,would you have the same opinion as you have now about not wanting for him to be executed?

Where's the answers:
1- It's not well proved that he's guilty, it was not a fair judgement, so just 4 dat they he never should have been killed!
2 - I dont belive in death penalty, that isnt justice just retribution.
3 - Considering the reason above, the second, even if he's guilty i think he was a changed man, a better man, dat regret his past actions, he did somethings dat proves my point. He had earned at least life in prison.
4 - Did his death bring back the deads? R the dead's family happy with another death? R u bigmack?
5 - How many years had passed since the deaths? More than 20! N like I said it, he was another man, i would have forgivend him.

damn ya'll really make me sick.. who gives you the right to judge anyone..... even if he did kill people a truly civilized society shouldnt kill in return.. im a have to quote gandhi on this one.. haha.. 'an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind!' .. i think if we were truly as civilized as we like to think we are we should be bigger than this.. bigger than taking revenge and taking lives even in response to the loss of life.

ArtsyGirl

Oh yes, hes such a role model. This teaches kids such a good way to live life, go out and start street gangs and murder innocent people without as so much as an apology for it.
I think you missed the direction people were taking on this point, either that or your just being an ass.

The death penalty is under the same banner as the judicial system which recognises Christianity, but if you look in the Bible is does say quite clearly 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' it does not say 'Thou Shalt Not Kill Unless Yee Has Killed' its pretty simple. Other than that my mother always taught me two wrongs dont make a right. RIP TOOKIE

Judge a Devil by his deeds..... I am NOT for the death penalty..BUT he deserves no mercy...

!!! STOP TREATING HIM LIKE CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER...NOT EVERY NIGGA LOCKED UP IS MALCOM X or NELSON MANDELA !!!

He deserves pain, suffering and whatever else God has in store for him.

ArtsyGirl

God teaches forgiveness, the Justice system must have missed that class :rolleyes: I havent seen anyone write that he should have been freed they are just saying he shouldnt have been killed. The best people to talk to active gangmembers about giving it up is the ex-gangmembers themselves. And as far as that goes Tookie was the greatest leader imagined for the cause.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.