School me on some westcoast...

For some reason or another, I never really got into the westcoast besides the obvious artists.... School me on some dope west ish besides 2Pac, Dr. Dre, Snoop, Game, etc. List some stand out tracks and albums.

aite man i aint gunna type paragraphs but i'll tell you some albums to download/buy

South Central Cartel - 'N Gatz We Truss (str8 ass old skool westcoast hoo ridin type CD)

Ice-T - Original Gangster (this is a MUST for westcoast and it's dope as fuck)

Luniz - Operation Stackola (I Got 5 On It, that's all I gotta say)

Spice 1 - Spice 1 (Classic Spice 1 and dope as fuck)

Brotha Lynch Hung - Season Of Da Siccness (Fucking crazy album)

Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food (classic Deathrow)

Murder Was The Case Soundtrack (man this album is a fuckin slumper especially What Would U Do?, Natural Born Killaz, Come Up To My Room, etc.)

if you want some dope tracks just stand alone just tell me what you're startin to like. if you want me to up some tracks from those albums ill do it

Mainstream WestCast

Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food (Classic album / Almost every song is great)

E-40 - Tha Hall Of Game (A really good album / Check out his other early stuff too)

Spice 1 (He has a few good early albums)

Underground WestCoast

Lunasicc - Mr. Lunasicc (Classic album / Has a variety of beats)

Lunasicc - A Million Words, A Million Dollars (Classic album / Very dark)

X-Raided - Xorcist (Tha way X's voice sounds because he recorded over tha phone in jail gives it a great vibe, not to mention tha beats are amazing)

Dosia - Waiting To Inhale (A group featuring Lunasicc / It has that very dark feel to it also, along with some other good stuff)

Hollow Tip - Takin No Shortz (Classic / Tha greatest rap voice / Great beats, great flow)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.