Scarface and 50 Cent?

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
snitch nigga if i remember correctly was a diss from zro to 50. he got permission from j prince and remixed face track. wen it leaked people thought it was face dissin 50 but he denied it soon after and explained.

Its like 3 yrs old it came out when 50 cent just made it big with "In da club". It was a good song but nothing came from it. 50 cent said he talked 2 scarface in a song so i guess they squashed it quik

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Games always confused i think he just write factual toned things if shit sound good enough or fits

edit: actually he probly was just fitten that in cause it Was a face track. and everybody thought it was scarface disin 50.

However game musta jus got the 'fuck 50' catalogue since the start of the beef, or else he wouldnt be dissin 4 this old ass shit now, would he? he wouldnt of waited and kept screamin g unit if he jus Knew all of this shit a year ago!

To the best of my knowledge, Bun B is the one that came out with the public explanation..

after that song came out Scarface , Raekwon, Fat Joe have a song called I never Liked Ya Ass

The Snitch song though is recycled lyrics from Lil Troy diss, only Z-Ro's part is directly at 50

AnarchistFunk said:
To the best of my knowledge, Bun B is the one that came out with the public explanation..

after that song came out Scarface , Raekwon, Fat Joe have a song called I never Liked Ya Ass

The Snitch song though is recycled lyrics from Lil Troy diss, only Z-Ro's part is directly at 50
true i heard that song even tho it was only on mixtapes sounds mad suspect :confused:

proof its a 50 diss

it's definitely a 50 dis. i had the first pressing of the balls and my word alb on tape and the begining of the alb you here two quarters drop then face chuckles n says "you know what im talking about" then that track bitch nigga drops. i noticed that was excluded frm the cd i later got. anybody else here that? wonder if its on any of the cd's or if the tape that feature that intro is a collector now.

btw anybody hating 50 need to see a dvd called "the real 50cent" the real 50 was a famous brooklyn stick up kid, he's actually seen in the picture of eric b n rakim' alb paid in full, btw.

yah its all about how 50 straight jacked his name, filled police reports on enemys etc. lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.