Sandpeople

masta247

Staff member
Anyone familiar with their music?
Except for the fact that their whiteness and lameness just emanates from them they have a nice, specific style, nice beats and a dope album. The "Honest Racket" album is worth checking out:

[YOUTUBE]vXT1XUOTiLk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]u6XsrwZ7k7k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]P3ajOAAq14s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]fds8dEACRHI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]gppW9JwZODI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ajE8FtWJ6cM[/YOUTUBE]

They're not too popular so I couldn't find any other tracks from that album.

Some of their other tracks I found on youtube:

[YOUTUBE]pIcD7WupqTc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]40E5XqHPWnM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZDRbHub4SYg[/YOUTUBE]

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I was going to get to the youtube videos but I can't get over the fact that "emanate" is in your vocabulary. That is impressive. I don't know what to do with myself right now.

masta247

Staff member
I was going to get to the youtube videos but I can't get over the fact that "emanate" is in your vocabulary. That is impressive. I don't know what to do with myself right now.
^ Is that a weird word to use or something? :p
Sorry but my contact with American people outside of this board is close to 0. Whenever I get a feeling that a word could be considered lame I'm trying to find a more casual one that I recall seeing here but I couldn't find a better one there.
Or is that because you think that my vocabulary and understanding of more complex English words is as bad as my grammar? lol

PS. There's even a caret at the very beginning of my post. Are you proud of me?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.