salty 4 admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

S. Fourteen

My first plan is to change the layout of the board, I'll start by changing the color scheme to pink, all pink! You guys will see, I have things in mind that will blow you away.

Secondly, I'm going to get rid of the Life forum because Tupac is the thing of the past, I'm actually sick of hearing about Pac this OGs that. He is dead my friends.

Third, I'm going to ban SicC, Jon & Pittsey. I will be promoting Dante to the Admin position, I am giving him the power to ban any member he wishes to.

There's more to come, I have everything planned out for this revolution and you will not be disappointed, trust me.

Bad Boy 4 Life!

damn, thats crazy, but why pink?!?!... also, how did u get to your spot, dude.. i donno if i even like this or not, make me mod!!! or atleast give me some kind of rank :)

keep doin ur job salty...

*hopes we get rukas back*

S. Fourteen

P Diddy said:
Id would like to thank salty for this oppertunity.

Its Diddy!
No problem man, we are so fortunate to have a real G like you with us. I know we're going to have a lot of haters come and go but leave that up to us, we'll make this place the best Diddy board on the planet.

Bad Boy 4 Life.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
saltynuts said:
My first plan is to change the layout of the board, I'll start by changing the color scheme to pink, all pink! You guys will see, I have things in mind that will blow you away.

Secondly, I'm going to get rid of the Life forum because Tupac is the thing of the past, I'm actually sick of hearing about Pac this OGs that. He is dead my friends.

Third, I'm going to ban SicC, Jon & Pittsey. I will be promoting Dante to the Admin position, I am giving him the power to ban any member he wishes to.

There's more to come, I have everything planned out for this revolution and you will not be disappointed, trust me.

Bad Boy 4 Life!

:eek:

I'll see you on Diddy's Yacht.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online