Sales, sales & more sales.

Sales, sales & sales.

• Total voters

7 Syns

=Played out topic= but.... Outside the box.
-----

I really do believe in that, the moment the majority of fans stop giving a fuck about sales. Hip-hop's overall quality mainstream-wise speaking will eventually, if slowly, but eventually go back to the pennicle in which it was at around 1996.

True or false?

####
On an absolutely UNrelated note, I just found the song Roll With Me featuring Diddy, 8Ball & MJG & Faith Evans. Ive been trying to download this song for 4 years. Woah!
####

peace.

sales matter to the rappers I think cos a lot of cats might be dropped from there labels for poor sales but for the fans the quality of the joint should be at its best. A primew example of this being em's encore that cd must have pushed well over 5 million but by emeinems standard set by previous realeses the album was garbage

7 Syns

Im talking in the perspective of fans, not the rappers themselves.

I know the rappers appreciate it and infact need the sale, but the fans seem hooked about who's selling what? For what?

Quality is quality. Never could a random 6 or 7 digit number make something good nor can it take it away. Quality is what matters.

It seems a certain era of fans understand that, while others, don't. I don't get it.

peace.

roaches

Sales do matter. If you're a fan of Rapper, you want Rapper to sell well so he can live off his music and continue to make more.

Da_Funk

^^What he said. If you're a fan of a rapper, sales matter because you know its good and want them to sell more, at the same time if someone is selling 5million albums and releasing music that isnt deserving to sell 5million albums it can piss you off.

PELLA

look at 50, he's selling millions and God knows he's garbage. BCC per example isnt even hitting the Gold mark and theyre tons better than G-Unit.

7 Syns

Fans of a certain rapper/emcee like to know if their sales are good. Fair enough.

What about random people who have no real interest in a rapper yet forever mention their sales? Eg. general people with Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Tony Yayo etc...

?

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.