Saigon

S. Fourteen

What are some good Saigon mixtapes out there if any?

Also, can you drop some track names, some of your favorites if you could.

I've been sleeping on this guy and I want to catch up :eek:

thank u

i don't know the name of the track...if someone already said it i wouldn't know but the track i heard was tight the chorus goes..."WETHER IT'S A CAKE OR A CRMB WHEN THE STICK UP KIDS COME DON'T RUN SON BUST YOUR GUN! EVEN WHEN YOUR CHANCES OF SURVIVING IS NONE IF I WAS THE ONE YOU BETTER BUST YOUR GUN! NIGGAZ WANT TO COME TRY TO SURVIVE IN THE SLUM THAT'S HOT AS THE SUN YOU BETTER BUST YOUR GUN! EVEN WHEN YOUR CHANCES OF SURVIVING IS NONE IF I WAS THE ONE YOU BETTER BUST YOUR GUN! omg when i heard that i lost my mind cuz that shit is fire

saltynuts said:
What are some good Saigon mixtapes out there if any?

Also, can you drop some track names, some of your favorites if you could.

I've been sleeping on this guy and I want to catch up :eek:

thank u
u used protection right :eek:

There's this one song on one of the mixtapes thats like: "How many ni**as eva been in love?/ how many ni**as really think they thug, but can't think with out the drink or drug?"
on another song:
"How I'ma talk about eatin kiwi, in the seabreeze?/when back home all the hood is filled with dirty disease and weed cheese (i think)/"

If he gets a fair chance by Atlantic and they promote him right, he'll be the best thing to happen to hip hop since Nas, and I'm not joking. He'll be a legend.

Peace.

ARon

He just inked a deal with Just Blazes new label not too long ago, so he'll be something, if production can hold game up(who i like by the way) think of what it will do with saigon. Him and papoose are making all kinds of tracks together too, its gonna be something nice, rap that is. We got pap, saigon; canibus is all over kay slays shit so he'll be droppin soon probably, just these 3 artists got me excited still.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.