Saigon & Tru-Life Recording Album Together.

linx

Staff member
Longtime friends Saigon and Tru Life are joining forces to record an album together and are going to keep fans up-to-date on the recording of the album exclusively through HipHopGame.

“I feel like we’re just trying to bring a breath of fresh air back to the game,” Tru Life told HipHopGame. “People have been missing out on the music and there’s a lot of drama. Artists aren’t getting along with each other and me and Sai have been close friends before everything else. We have two different, huge fanbases and we’re just bringing that together to bring the people good music. That’s what we’re bringing – good music. We just felt like we wanted to give this to New York City and the whole world and blast this out on HipHopGame. This is just about music – no drama, just music.”

“We’re using what got us here, and that’s our talent,” Saigon said. “Our talent put us in this situation to get our music out there. At times we get sidetracked by the bullshit, but we have to bring it back to what made me love hip-hop and that’s the genuine shit, not the gimmicky shit. The radio is pretty much destroying hip-hop. The bullshit music is fucking it up because now everybody feels like they can do it. When everybody can do something, it gets so diluted and the music won’t be as potent. We’re not even going to call this a mixtape. We’re doing an album together.”

Being that Tru Life and Saigon were friends before their careers took off, the chemistry should not be a problem. “I just feel like you haven’t heard two people with that chemistry in a long time, like Capone N Noreaga,” Tru Life said. “When me and Saigon get together, it’s so easy. We can go in the studio with no ideas and come out with a hit record.”

“If people are familiar with the music we’ve done together, then they know it’s phenomenal, like ‘Yep Yep’ and ‘Bust Your Gunz’,” Saigon said. “There’s joints we never even put out that we did that are crazy. Everybody who fucks with me and my brother, look out for this because it’s going to be something crazy. It’s all going to be documented on HipHopGame. You’re going to be able to see how we do it. We don’t just beat up on rappers. We make good music.”

“It’s history in the making!” Tru Life added. Look out for more on this project exclusively on HipHopGame.
What does everyone think of this? I don't really care for the idea to be honest. I like Saigon, but i'm not a big fan of Tru-Life. He's nothing special. It would be something i'd check out though since Saigon would be all over it.

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
im sick of all of saigons bullshit lately...didyou hear him or radio drunk?

im not checking for him anymore..and i never really liked tru life anyway...his voice irritates me

co-sign. I'm about as interested in this as I am in a Celine Dion and Barbara Streisand album. Saigon is alright, but I never really check for him like that. Tru Life has about as much charisma on the mic as a rock.

I think I'm just gonna sit back and wait for Mood Muzik 3 to come out :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.