Saigon, something like that...

They got this rap channel on thier cable over at my girlfriends sisters house, so I was listenin to it and all of a sudden this dude came on, I totally forget the song, it was about bloods and crips comin together and formin the color purple for love or some shit, tight track. The dudes name was Saigon I think, anyone heard any thing else of his? I'm curious if hes put anything out.

S. Fourteen

The Color Purple is the song and the guys name is Saigon.

He's been pumping out songs on mixtapes of a while now, some of his mixtapes include Warning Shots, Yardfather and most recent DJ Whoo Kid & Just Blaze-Abandoned Nation Featuring Saigon.

He's signed to Just Blaze I believe, some claim him to be the best in NY right now.

ARon

Saigon is tight, i love the guy. Don't sleep on Papoose either, him and Saigon be makin tracks, Pap is a lyrical masterpiece. A lot of people tend to overrate Saigon though, he is nice but still, as you can see from a post or two here in this thread. Im hoping and guessing he will be droppin late this year, i say it all the time, Blaze has got to get him out, and with Blaze behind him, wow.

linx

Staff member
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the big deal about Saigon. I'm not saying he's whack, but the best rapper in New York? Nobody can see him? ... :\

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Aristotle said:
Saigon is tight, i love the guy. Don't sleep on Papoose either, him and Saigon be makin tracks, Pap is a lyrical masterpiece. A lot of people tend to overrate Saigon though, he is nice but still, as you can see from a post or two here in this thread. Im hoping and guessing he will be droppin late this year, i say it all the time, Blaze has got to get him out, and with Blaze behind him, wow.
YEAH Papoose is another 1he is way younger then saigon but he is just as dope as him."Monopoly"by papoose isone of the most realest tracks i listened to this year.

Hot

saigons gonna blow. this guy is the truth.

His flow is hot and hes actually saying something. Had that abandoned nation mixtape on heavy rotation :D

I also believe that sai isnt all that.

The Kid is nice but i dont know about best in NY

With Just Blaze backing him though hes pretty much destined to blow. and big 2.

I'll wait and see

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.