Saigon is clearly not like all those other gangster rappers!

roaches

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4438468

"hello Princess, How are you? I am excited about tonight, the butterflies are coming..Im sad that you wont be there though...My performance would be 10x better with me knowing my love was in the same building as me...Im sorry about all the ups and downs...We can work through this and anything else if we try...I know Im willing to try..I Love You Ginelli Okay... For whatever thats worth to you, Its stated and its so very true..... You are an amazing person ...Stay True and Stay Blessed..."

"Hello Beautiful, I know its been a crazy past few days for us but its nothing cause what we have is stronger than what anybody on this MySpace thingy can tamper with....We have a bright future together so lets finish making history like we started...Youre my whole wide world G and it took me this long to find you again, Im not letting you get away this time...Youre stuck with me Babygirl...

That Letter p song is kinda hot....Sometimes I underestimate myself...Damn Im GOOd...."

"Oh, and I think Shemar is a homo ma, get over em.....well atleast thats the word in Hollywood....

Oh, you know before we do dinner were stopping at the tattoo parlor... I want my name in all capitols and while their doing you, Ill be thinking about where Ginelli would look good on me...LOL...You got me over here buggin on Myspace....hahahaha..

Greated Story Never Told coming real soon..."

"Hello Beautiful, First i wanted to say thank you for staying on the phone with me during my drive back from the studio..I honestly think I wouldve fell asleep on the road..Sorry i called so late though...Oh, I seen your comment..I think this is evolving beyond friendship status, atleast on my end...I always thought about you and wondered if i would ever see you again and look, POW..Myspace comes along..THANKS TOM..lol I offer the same Love and respect as you do and Im as genuine as they come...You see Im putting my feelings on front street for 50 million people to see...Its all good...Along with celebrity comes people prying into your personal life anyway...Yeah Ma, Im ready for this next phase...Diamond District is gonna kill em, Youre gonna have Diamond District bubble gum out this bitch in a minute.....Im SOOO proud of you...I wish I could stay and write more but someone has to turn in their first single by SATURDAY...Whew..Pressure...Cant wait to see you...HI HATERS."

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Your title is misleading. If his comments on myspace went along the lines of "FUCK YOU NIGGA, I'MA SHOOT YOU NIGGA, WORD TO YOUR MOMS, POPS! I'MA FUCK YOUR BABY MAMA IN THE BUTCHEEKS", then I would have understood. Otherwise, he just looks like a boy in love. So, go die, roaches. :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.