Saigon – Drugs

Stred

Stank ass bitch
Staff member
40 years ago today Richard Nixon launched the War on Drugs. Trillions of dollars later, and after locking up an estimated 1 million people per year over petty drug offenses, and the war is probably less likely to be “won” than it ever was. Saigon has teamed up with In Arms Reach and the Drug Policy Alliance to create this track for their No More Drug War campaign.
nahright.com

I'm not a major fan of Saigon but this is pretty dope.
http://hulkshare.com/m1xd27uw7fwr

I also heard that the producers of the greatest T.V series ever made 'The Wire' said that they would make another season if America stops the war on drugs. :)

I'm sorta 50 50 on this atm, whats your thoughts?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I think it would be easier to legalise drugs and prostitution. But they'd need to be some kind of attached rules to make it work efficiently.

At the moment most people aren't too bothered as the drug dealing and the fiends don't usually live in their neighbourhoods. When I was a kid, my road and the surrounding roads were nice. But 10 minutes away it was drug city. I have several friends who still struggle with drug problems now and are realising that they will be addicts for their whole lives. The only way out for them is to get an implant that physically stops the drugs from working.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.