sage francis - the masters are back (remix)

Preach

this song is friggin awesome. it's my favorite sage francis track, if not among the better tracks i have on my computer. granted, i used to listen to it when i was high so that automatically gave it a few points there. it's a nice track to play in the car.

on a side note, anyone know what it was released on? the remix, that is.

Preach

im not sure who produced it but yeah it IS sick. thats why i wanna buy it, i wanna own this shit on retail cd it's so nice. ill google it.

have you guys heard that new track he put out on Punk O'Rama 10? It's called "Sun vs. Moon" and it's dope as hell. I'm not too up on Sage Francis, so could anyone hook me up with a link to his site or something? thanks in advance!

Preach

update. this is a dj fatal remix. the beat is a non-prophets beat. he couldn't recall who produced it but said it was someone with names in their name lol. well i guess i won't be buying this, but now i want to find out who produced the beat.

edit: the beat is NOT a non-prophets one. fatal doesn't remember what beat that is ;(

Preach

update. this is a dj fatal remix. the beat is a non-prophets beat. he couldn't recall who produced it but said it was someone with names in their name lol. well i guess i won't be buying this, but now i want to find out who produced the beat.

edit: the beat is NOT a non-prophets one. fatal doesn't remember what beat that is ;(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.