Sage Francis - The best caucasian hip hop artist?

i just dont think sage francais is as talented as eminem or atmosphere, he just dont got it.
I aint an eminem dick ryder, I just think hes the best white emcee and at one time he was the best of anyone...
ps. no where in my post did i mention encore, I said those 2 albums cuz i believe sage francis will never make anything close to them...
dont assume im 15 and own every eminem cd, im just stating my opinion

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
Eminem is the best white emcee IMO.

Sabac may be next on my list.

Sage is nice at times but at other times he's too 'out there' for my liking. He obviously has skills though.

majority rule
rewrite
andy kauffman
narcissist
4 great songs by him but hes got that cannibis (i would compare it to) factor, he just spits this incoherent shit sometimes.....

"universe,turning worse,burning thirst to learn a verse"
:p
see i can do it too! :D

roaches

He's got to be one of the worst. He's hip-hop for people who don't like hip-hop. "Crack Pipes" was pretty good, though, and so was "Doomage" (more for MF Doom's beat and Brother Ali's verse than anything Sage did, though).

None of the crackers in hip-hop today have shit on Paul C.

roaches said:
He's got to be one of the worst. He's hip-hop for people who don't like hip-hop. "Crack Pipes" was pretty good, though, and so was "Doomage" (more for MF Doom's beat and Brother Ali's verse than anything Sage did, though).

None of the crackers in hip-hop today have shit on Paul C.

I agree on that (bout sage) he's average at best to me. But Em deserves the title, based on skill, classic lps (MM Lp, SLIm Lp) as well as ebing the most successful white hip-hop artist ever and still not lose his popularity like Ice.

my teacher is good friends with this guy, he got him to do an interview in our school newspaper. ill try and get a copy to scan,he seemed cool

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.