Sage Francis - A Healthy Distrust

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
I find it hard to listen to Sage Francis without the lyrics in front of me.

Sometimes the man is a little too 'out there'. Obviously he tries to make people think thus there is a certain frame of mind I have to be in to listen to his music.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
How is that supposed to help me when I downloaded the album, YOU FUCKING MORON? :)

Anyways, somebody post up some lyrics.

S O F I S T I K said:
How is that supposed to help me when I downloaded the album, YOU FUCKING MORON? :)

Anyways, somebody post up some lyrics.

http://www.epitaph.com/bands/index.php?id=410

got some info...he's cool rapper but round here though every white kid (which is truth not racism) whose into the whole "fuck the mainstream, viva la underground!" are into him and the whole back pack junk. He is a good mc, just to me though, he is kind of overrated nothing too impressive as in he isnt coming up with nothing too orginal to jusitfy him as one of the saviors of hip-hop, but hey thats my thoughts and I also still think he is a good mc :thumb:

Agreed. This album is fuckin ill. One of the few favorites of 2005 so far. I love sea lion, ground control, and slow down ghandi. But the whole album is amazing.

Preach

where can one purchase francis albums? :)

a little question off topic, erm, does anyone know what the remix of the masters are back was released on?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
T-Bone Rizzlienator D145.57 said:
where can one purchase francis albums? :)

a little question off topic, erm, does anyone know what the remix of the masters are back was released on?

I got it off Amazon.

damn good album - i've been a fan of sage's since i heard makeshift patriot around 2002- he's got a hell of a lot of skill - i love his music - you've got to listen for the meaning and thats what i love about it - you gotta decipher what hes sayin, he should get more recognition for what he does.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.