Saga Continues Out Today

Mo-D

Would like everyone who copped the album to post their thoughts.

Still gotta wait for mine to be shipped to Australia, but would love to hear peoples opinions. Been waiting for this for 5 years!!

One more question, why the hell was "Nuttin 2 A Boss" left off this album??
Possibly one of the best DPG songs ever and it could do well as a single.

Peace
Mo-D

Mo-D

Good to see so many people supporting the DPG. :rolleyes: I for one got the album today and have to say its really really good! (And no, i didnt get the platinum paw :( )

They come hard and raw on tracks such as "Cuz Im a Gangsta", "DPGC Muzik" and "We Gitt", as well as the outro. Songs such as "U Remind Me", "Push Back" and "Hittin Donutz in The Street" sound like something recorded in the Dogg Food sessions, so theyre definately taking it back to where it all began!

A couple of softer tracks like "Say It" and "U Luv When U" also make the album a bit radio friendly.

Overall a great album, in my opinion they should have put the songs "We Dont Give a Fucc" and "Nuttin 2 A Boss" onto the album, they would fit in perfect and there is no reason to leave great tracks on crappy mixtapes to be lost and forgotten.

Overall 9/10. DPG Back again! Go and cop this guys! Its worth it and support DPG.

Peace
Mo-D

yeah i wish i had the loot to buy it but i dont...

hey mo-d, when i do get the album can i expect daz to shut the fuck up and just rap or does he say "hut hut, or Hat hat, or daz dilli" (u get what im sayin, all those un needed noises he makes non stop and drives me fucking insane)?????

^^^ i havent really noticed him doing a lot of that on this album.

anyways, i went to four different stores the day it came out trying to find it. it was a struggle, but worth it. kurupt, believe it or not, finally stepped his rap game up a little bit. production is solid. i love it when u is one of my favorite beats to come out this year. very well done.......... 8.5/10

Mo-D

I Luv it When U samples Death Around the Corner by Pac but i think that sampled it from somewhere else, at work now so havent got my cd booklet here. Ill check later.

But yeh, Daz is much more mature on this album and I think he has been since he got back with Kuruption.

Even if you listen to his interviews now, he doesnt talk about this shit and that shit, hes just happy the DPG is back together. He doesnt make those noises your talking about, no where near as much as recent shit anyway.

If you think its hard to find just order it, thats as easy as it gets!

P.S. Im loving 'Cause Im a gangtsa" and "Make me a believer" - GREAT TRACKS!

Mo-D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.