Sadat X arrested on gun charges

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Rap group Brand Nubian's Sadat X was arrested in New York's Harlem neighborhood for allegedly pulling a gun on three teenagers.

The 1990s rap star allegedly said, "I'm going to kill everybody" while waving a loaded .40-caliber black Baretta at the youths, police told the New York Post Saturday.

Police were called the to the scene Thursday where the teens pointed out their assailant, who was standing across the street still allegedly brandishing the large weapon, the newspaper said.

Sadat X, whose real name is Derek Murphy, 37, attempted to flee but was tackled and arrested. He was arraigned Friday on charges of criminal possession of a weapon, reckless endangerment and resisting arrest.

Brand Nubian had a 1993 hit, "Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down."

Source : United Press International (UPI)

Yang

ReAleStOutLaWz1 said:
teenage snitches. wuts this world coming to. snitching at that young age.
Lol! True!
I wonder bout the motives dat made him do dat! Wilding out like dat isn't usual 4 a rapper, especially nowdays. I think dat's really gangsta, but not a good thing to see especially without strong motives.
If it was dmx another time i would understand better, cause it should be cause of the drugs...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.