RZA Produces Music For New Belvedere Vodka Ad Campaign

THEV1LL4N

Belvedere Vodka unveils its new advertising campaign, photographed and directed by avant-garde photographer, Terry Richardson. Inspired by Belvedere's "Luxury Reborn" platform, the cutting-edge, energeticcampaign uses an artistic approach capturing "downtown mavens" inspontaneous nightlife situations. Featuring both print and televisionexecutions, the TV campaign stars Vincent Gallo, artist, director andstar of feature films "The Brown Bunny" and "Buffalo '66" and music byRZA of the Wu-Tang Clan, who created an original track for the spot.

Richardson is known for his uncanny ability to cut to the very essenceof his subjects. Having photographed campaigns for numerous luxurybrands, his work is no stranger to worldwide fashion and lifestylepublications.

"What's great about Belvedere is they wanted me to stay true to what Ido," says Terry Richardson. "They really allowed me to put my own spinon the campaign."
Totaling upwards of $20 million, the new ad campaign cost is nearly tripleBelvedere's previous advertising campaign, which last appeared inDecember 2006.

"Belvedere invested significantly to launch this campaign, which takesthe brand in an exciting new direction," says Sergio Dias, President,Belvedere Vodka. "Terry was the perfect person to bring 'Luxury Reborn'to life and create a campaign which speaks to Belvedere's true fans."

Belvedere is also re-launching its website http://www.belvedere-vodka.comas a virtual palace, which will give consumers an inside look at theBelvedere ad campaign. The website features outtakes from the print andbroadcast shoot by Terry Richardson as well as interviews with VincentGallo and RZA.

Source-hhnlive

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.