RZA>Dre

shuba said:
ghostface - run (from pretty toney album)
theodore unit - its the unit
masta killa - mastakilla (from no said date album)
masta killa - school (from no said date album)

older songs that i still play

wu tang - careful (click, click)
wu tang - do you really (thang, thang)

k im tired, this is just merely a taste of how rza has a wide range of production skills
Yeah, producing for Wu & their affiliates highlights diversity.....

I'vr already posted my opinion, just stating this here because people need to think about what they're saying.

Tupac Tha Great said:
Thats his opinion.California Love is an excellent beat.Know it all.
My teacher always said, "What is an opinion? Its like an asshole, everybody got one!"

So i dont care, if its his opinion.

Dre is the greatest producer of all time period. Anybody doing anything good now was inspired by Dre. Rza is very good, but the only one who comes even close to Dre is Timbaland.

themaskaveli said:
Dre is the greatest producer of all time period. Anybody doing anything good now was inspired by Dre. Rza is very good, but the only one who comes even close to Dre is Timbaland.

hahhaaha

no way

PDT

RZA is tha greatest producer ever. Tha best albums Dre produced can't fuck wit tha albums RZA did, beat wise at least. Enter The Wu, Tical, Return To The 36 Chambers, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Liquid Swords, Ironman, Wu-Tang Forever, that era right there, son. Can't fuck wit.

Tito

You guys should compare producers with similar styles. This guys are nothing alike.

Like:
Dr. Dre or DJ Quik
RZA or Havoc

I'm telling you guys, RZA can eat up the whole place whenever he feels like it. Just imagine what Meth's Tical 0 album was supposed to be like if they didn't cut the 9 RZA tracks; a pure classic my friends.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.