Russell Simmons stopped the Game and 50 beef? This is the rumor.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
How did the peace treaty with The Game and 50 Cent come about? I heard it was none other than Russell Simmons. Well, I heard that the mogul got together with Interscope chief Jimmy Iovine to squash the problem. Seems like a good idea even if it was pretty clear that Game and 50 were a little uncomfortable with being homeys again.

Allhiphop.com

----

Hey, they were right about the couple of Jada lines from the diss track.

They could be right about this...maybe?

Oh well, opinions?

it was all a set up. 50 says he doesn't want beef so he can stop the violence and apologizes about the shooting that occured at the radio station when he has PiggyBank out that disses jada, nas, fat joe, and mobb deep.

he had a 6 day beef the same time his album came out just to promote sales"

he sells 1.1 mill.... okay let's squash da beef and stop the violence.... FUCK THAT SHIT , i lost all respect for fifty, this cat was way different back in da day, tis a shame

now i hear that fifty and the game gave some type of contribution to the harlem boys choir and apologized for the shootings... well there's gonna be more shootingz wit all dis other beef that he put out.... even rapnewsdirect.com knows wassup , in their news... they put an article called "Fake Beef Stunt Works For 50's Sales"

that's my 2 centz

wat ya'll think

I really don't think Russel Simmons did shit. I mean why would he let 50 rip one of his best selling artists at the time (ja rule) and this time actually stop 50 from dissing his own label mate. 50 just stop dissing cuz it was a scam and he still wants to make some loot off of the Documentary and did not wanna hurt game's sales.

UnCommon said:
it was all a set up. 50 says he doesn't want beef so he can stop the violence and apologizes about the shooting that occured at the radio station when he has PiggyBank out that disses jada, nas, fat joe, and mobb deep.

he had a 6 day beef the same time his album came out just to promote sales"

he sells 1.1 mill.... okay let's squash da beef and stop the violence.... FUCK THAT SHIT , i lost all respect for fifty, this cat was way different back in da day, tis a shame

now i hear that fifty and the game gave some type of contribution to the harlem boys choir and apologized for the shootings... well there's gonna be more shootingz wit all dis other beef that he put out.... even rapnewsdirect.com knows wassup , in their news... they put an article called "Fake Beef Stunt Works For 50's Sales"

that's my 2 centz

wat ya'll think
How did he diss Mobb Deep in "Piggy Bank"?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.