Rumour: Jay-Z new cd?

doesnt jayz have a new single out?? i think i saw it in a download section somewhere... dre only produced a few tracks on games album and like 2 on 50s.... the only other artist of his that has a release date is busta, WTF is he doing with his time? he used to make hot beats like crazy.. i doubt dre will produce a jay album, jay has his own producers.

ARon

I want to bring something up. Am I the only one who thinks Dre would put aside all his work knowing how successful this album would be, no matter what the turn out of it is. Dre is rich, I can see him knowing this and staying loyal, but Dre wants to make history and this could be an album to do that. Personally I think he would shelf all these other projects to do this. I may be wrong though, for obivous reasons.

^^^^^ good point but i doubt it, he has to think about the future of his label. he cant jusss shelve all his artists or his label will flop... even tho 50 sells alot

^^Alotta people don't know this, but that's because Game was actually down 4 a minute before he started gettin' buzz. If I'm not mistaken, you can see Game in the "In Da Club" video. So that's atleast since late 2002.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^ And before that Game released "Cocaine" (The 2pac tribute) on the mixtape scene which got a lot of buzz. That was before "In Da Club". And I remember when I heard that it was billed as new rapper Dre just signed. That was 2002.

Confucius87 said:
^^Alotta people don't know this, but that's because Game was actually down 4 a minute before he started gettin' buzz. If I'm not mistaken, you can see Game in the "In Da Club" video. So that's atleast since late 2002.
:laugh: thats true so's bang em smurf, did u see game in the poppin them thangs video ?? no red rag ?

TCD

I believe Dre produced a song for the Black Album that didn't make the cut although that could be my mind playing tricks on me.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
i wish i could see a day in the life of dre i can't figure what the hell he does like if he in studio all day or he jus sittin around or he in the office or he on a beach like wtf? lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.