Rukas....Remove the Multi Forum Hack Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, it's been a long time but I'm back. Been browsing back and forth, but nothin hot has caught my attention at the site too much.

Yet I am very annoyed. The multi forum hack which is supposed to make each forum look like it's own site, is annoying when trying to browse. The reason? Because I have to click back to StreetHop.com after posting a reply to a thread.

I installed it at my site and quickly took it down after I saw how bad it was. Just lookin out man. Keep it real.

_carmi

me, myself & us
well rukas did that so more traffic to the site or something like that. you can always take the roll over thing at the bottom of the page. you get used to it

I agree with Ras Masta. It is annoying to have to click back to tha Street Hop home page every time. I guess you have to get used to scrolling to tha bottom and clicking on what you want.

BTW, welcome back Ras Masta.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Multiforum hack? I have no idea what you're talking about, I havent installed anything of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online