Ruk: Plz Read (About old username)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I got an email from streethop about an old account I had under the name devious stylez, saying that I haven't been here in a year, and asking me to come back. I was wondering if you could delete this account, as well as my original account under the name devious781? I created the devious stylez account because for some reason I was no longer able to log on using it, it said there was no email address that matched mine in the board's accounts (Or something like that, this was back in 2003). Then I created another account, this one, because I didn't like the name devious stylez. Just thought I'd ask f you could delete these accounts for me. It doesn't really matter whether you do or not, I just figure there's no point in having them around when I no longer use them. Thanks.

As far as you're concerned? What's that supposed to mean. Did you mean to say as far as you know it's not possible, or are you, instead of Ruk, telling me that it can't be done?

The.Menace

Staff member
Devious187 said:
As far as you're concerned? What's that supposed to mean. Did you mean to say as far as you know it's not possible, or are you, instead of Ruk, telling me that it can't be done?

it's not possible, as far as I'm concerned.

Devious187 said:
I think Menace was trying to help you seeing as Rukas is not online. But what are you doing discriminating against me, Pittsey and SicC by only asking Rukas? :angry:;) lol.

I don't like you's lol. Nah I just figured Ruk was the man to ask. Since it is now known that I no longer use these accounts, could you not send me any more emails asking to come back to the board? I'm already here, dammit!

The.Menace said:
It's not possible, as far as I'm concerned
Thanks for clearing that up menace, it makes so much more sense now lol

Devious187 said:
I don't like you's lol. Nah I just figured Ruk was the man to ask. Since it is now known that I no longer use these accounts, could you not send me any more emails asking to come back to the board? I'm already here, dammit!
Ah, you suck. lol. Took the emails out... so yeah, that should work.

The.Menace

Staff member
Well, I could go on now about primary keys and about how a database is working, but I don't plan to do that, so live with it, accounts can't be deleted.

Ok I've figured that out by now, thanks to Amara clearing it up. The way you posted it made it sound like you didn't know they couldn't be deleted, but that they shouldn't be deleted. Great, now I'm confusing myself lol. I think you know what I'm trying to say, and if not then just pretend I said nothing, it was all in your imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.