Ruff Ryders Vol. 4: The Redemption

what you guys think of this album?

i think it was ok but not as good as the last three. and there's a couple tracks they need to cut out like the reggaeton shit and some other bitch tracks like 'so serious'
the reggeaton shit is alrite if thats your thing but i dunno why its on a RuffRyders CD.
some tracks that stood out were of course the ones with either Styles and/or Jadakiss on them.
other then the couple of wack tracks. it still a good album

fiftycent2002 said:
i think the flashy/akon joint is fireeee ... its some deep pac type shit ... hands down best on the album .. thats what hip hop should be like
Ya I agree..that's one of the best tracks on the album.. :thumb:

ye. DMX has been appearing less and less on the RuffRyders CDs. but, he always gave us at least 1 solo track but this time it was only 1 verse. but its alrite cuz he's giving us an album soon

Ghetto Children is a sick track too the hook is nice
but still a weak album compared to the ryde or die compilations. they should drop their 'somethin for everyone' motto.

if you guys liked 'stay down' you should listen to 'walk with me' which is Big Stan with DMX on the verse. i think its better then 'stay down'

matter fact here it is. this man Big Stan drops some real wisdom on this track
http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1FJBLRAZ6SCJ01D2O9MKMQWJ7W

btw HellRazor05, what is your boys name who got shouted on X's School Street track?

one, aim for the head, oooooh thats also a good one, they took game and flip off and changed cass' verse, put jae hood and jin onto the song and voila.
aim for the head.

Not enough X, not enough Eve, not enough Yung Wun. These are 3 of my favorite Ruff Ryders, so without them on the album, it didn't really do too much for me.

MATW95 said:
Not enough X, not enough Eve, not enough Yung Wun. These are 3 of my favorite Ruff Ryders, so without them on the album, it didn't really do too much for me.
Eve and Yung Wun are not featured on the album at all.
yung wun should have had at least 1 track
but im glad they left out eve

^ tru. ye the guys they shouted out are the ones who have really been down since day one and before day one. i dunno i dont really like Eve's music. she had one or two good cuts on the Ryde or Die CDs but they are kind of girly and nothin that i would play in the car. Yung Wun should have been on there he was sick in Vol. 2
its alrite tho cuz this Vol. 4 is kind of a soft album and like i said before cant even fuck with the last 3. i was expecting more from Double R but i know X's album is goin to be grimy and i think Swizz is comin out with another solo album soon

hahah ya man. the only time lil kim comes out of my speakers is on the hook of "money, power & respect"
but in general, i usually dont listen to girls rappin when im bumpin music out the car. sounds sexist but im not its just that i cant have it. unless they are on the hook in that case its alrite

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.