Ruff Ryders material (question)

What are the best/better Ruff Ryders songs? I was just wondering, I wanted to get some Ruff Ryders shit and I don't know what's good. So far, all I have is Down Bottom featuring Drag-On and Juvenile, I kinda dig the song.

C-7

drag-on feat. Styles P - Respect My Gangsta
featuring Yung Wun/Snoop Dogg/Scarface/Jadakiss - WW III
drag-on feat. fiend and yung wun - Trouble (remix)
dmx - Some X Shit
WE DON’T GIVE A FUCK

PS: WATCH OUT FOR THE NEW RUFF RYDERS VOL. 4 OUT APRIL !!!!

Alright, thanks. I was looking at the Ruff Ryders discography and figured that it was probably around time for some new material to come out ;)

C-7

Azn_Makaveli said:
Will it feature Jin wit DMX?

Hope they pull off some good stuff
i don't know the tracklist yet! but i know that it's featuring DMX, JIN, JADAKISS, STYLES P, THE LOX and D-BLOCK, DRAG-ON, BUSTA RHYMES, CASSIDY, NORE and some new ruff ryders rappers INFA.RED & CROSS, KARTOON, SCARLETT, FLASHY and AJA SMITH it's going to be hot to hear some of thoes new rappers!

C-7

HellRazor05 said:
as long as we get some new stuff from x i'll be fuckin happy. he did mention a while ago that he was workin on more music so maybe this is what he meant? thank god...
yea there is also a rumour going on that he is in the studio makeing the next album! and that the album is going to have the "It's Dark And Hell Is Hot" style! let's hope!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.