Royce is on fire!

Hot

So then, anyone agree with me. From the tracks ive heard from his new cd hes totally ripped every single song.

Hes gotta be one of the most talented in the game at the moment and hes sounding so hungry. I like the way he switches his flow and styles track to track.

This album better get some mad sales or i`ll have to buy at least 5 myself. Cop it, june28th

Royce is alright but he isn’t one of the most talented in the game, there’s better rappers. His verses on Back 2 Basics were not that good.

Yeah i might get it too.

Hot

I think hes been under-rated for years. Hes got such a good flow but hes just ignored.

There`s a new canibus on the way aswell if anyones interested. Ive heard a few of teh tracks have been taken straight from some of his old mixtapes though :(

ARon

^^
I think he only does that to get people heard, im not expectin this to be a conceptual album, but more like a "mixtape" album if that makes sense.

PDT

I love Royce, this Independents Day is gonna be wild, after Death Is Certain and The M.I.C. his shit is lookin' way up, though his sales is probably gonna go down a bit, I don't know, Death Is Certain did make the Billboard 200, so that's pretty damn good.

yeah ive been fan of royce and ecspecially his song "Life" feat. Amerie man that song is so fuckin good.

i really like his line "This might not be your day, but this is your Life, and live!" that shit is the truth right there!

Royce is cool. But for some reason im thinking this cd is not going to be that great. Seems like its going to have more mainstream appeal then his last cd.

yea based on that tracklisting i kinda have a :mad: face on...i hate seeing so many guest spots on an album. but who knows because his statik selektah mixtape isn't that great (but still hot) so maybe he's savin up his raw shit for the album. guess we'll just have to wait and see.

yeah, i love royce, hes one of my favorite rappers, i hope we dont get a "rock city" oriented album as well, although he did admit that he did that for its commercial value, i respected that he was able to say that.

nice to see 6th july on the production, he was quality on death is certain. would of liked to DJ Premier do a song they work well together "Boom" and "Hip Hop" are both top tracks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.