Royce da 5'9

Will

i've got Rock City, Death is Certain and The M.I.C Mixtape albums and am getting the Build and Destroy album over the weekend, but i already heard most of this.

just wondering if anyone knows of any more Royce material from mixtapes, guest appearances, freestyles etc that i can get cus i can't get enough of him at the minute.

cheers

My answer to ur question is NO....I don't know

Hm...To be honest I like royce's style and shit and his music too but I can't listen too much to him...I have those albums too somewhere....<<<you get what im saying?

He's in a song called "I wanna be bad", I forget who featured him, it could've been Amerie, check it out. Oh, and it's a remix, but it's official.

sam15 said:
He's in a song called "I wanna be bad", I forget who featured him, it could've been Amerie, check it out. Oh, and it's a remix, but it's official.

It was Willa Ford...I don't know why I know that

If you're looking to D/L some stuff as well, check out his tracks with Eminem. Those two make a great tag team on any track.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online