Royce Da 5'9" Twitters about Eminem's album; says its better than Jay-Z's Black Album

Caesar

Staff member
Wow, two Twitter related news articles in a row. I really need to get on this thing. Don't forget though, StreetHop.com Twitter page HERE!

Royce Da 5'9"
has Twittered (or is it Tweeted?) regarding Eminem's single "We Made You" and the Relapse album in general.

Apparently those fans who are disappointed with Em's direction on the new single and fearing that the album will turn into another parody record need not worry; Royce says it's all good.

Apparently "Relapse is to Em like what The Black Album was to [Jay-Z], but only better."

Here is a quick screenshot I made so you can see for yourselves:

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, come on. You didn't make the screenshot. You either:

1) got it from 2dopeboyz like I did
2) got it from my post, and I got it from 2dopeboyz

Caesar

Staff member
No SOFI, I made it, went to his twitter pressed print screen (which is a combination of two buttons on my notebook), pasted it into photoshop and cropped it. Hard work.

We Made You was a shitty song and will do very little to generate more buzz. At least before with Encore, Just Lose It was a funny and entertaining song that was decent. This one is just Eminem doing that weird stuff with his voice that he did too much of before.

THEV1LL4N

^^ but at least it ensures that people know his album is coming, so people will keep a look out for his album and his next single which could be even more better.

and seeing em and dre in the same video puts a smile on my face. i love it when dre gets disgusted with em like in "just lose it" and now "we made you". :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.