Royce Da 5′9 Talks Slaugherhouse’s Future

Royce Da 5′9 recently talked about the future of his supergroup Slaughterhouse, explaining why he thinks it is important to release their second album through a major label. From Royce’s view, a record label like Eminem’s Shady Records, which is backed by music giant Interscope Records, could give great support and help expand Slaughterhouse’s presence.

“Right now, the focus is the group,” Royce explained. “I’m focused on the group in terms of the next move, like with signing. Yeah, Shady is an option, there’s a lot of great conversations being had and hopefully something like that could happen. Our goal is to put the group album on a major and get the real machine behind it so we can get that balance back in hip-hop.”

Royce Da 5′9 Talks Slaugherhouse’s Future | HIPHOPisHERE.com

THEV1LL4N

thats something i hope will work out. who knows. maybe royce, crook and joell could be writing for detox. afterall, crook has heard quite a few unreleased detox beats lately.

^wtf why? He's the pair of legs.

I can't wait to see what's next for Slaughterhouse. The slaughterhouse album was sickkkk. It really got the attention of lots of people. It was the #1 trending topic on Twitter at one point.

Whatever they do, i hope they don't sellout to a major label.

That's just royce talking. We gotta hear from the rest of the group before judging from what 1 group member says. Besides, I'm sure they're still going to bring the real lyricism IF they do end up signing big.

^wtf why? He's the pair of legs.

I can't wait to see what's next for Slaughterhouse. The slaughterhouse album was sickkkk. It really got the attention of lots of people. It was the #1 trending topic on Twitter at one point.

Whatever they do, i hope they don't sellout to a major label.
His 1st album was good but I still think he's shit.

Royce, Crooked & Ortiz are too good to be around mediocre rappers..

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^Dude, bump the Escape Route EP and then bump the new track he released, "Russian Roulette". He doesn't have to prove shit on a new slaughterhouse drop.

^Dude, bump the Escape Route EP and then bump the new track he released, "Russian Roulette". He doesn't have to prove shit on a new slaughterhouse drop.
Fo' real.. I was reluctant to listen to 'Russian Roulette' at 1st simply because it's Budden but that damn that track is fuckin hot lol

THEV1LL4N

so long as they regularly make tracks on the side and not just ones only for albums im happy. but they must have real lyricism with great punchlines as they have been doing so far. dont want them to dumb down and sell out because theyre on a big label - but that's what iovine would want as its the most marketable strategy.
however, i hope that if they sign to a major label, it is shady and that they are free to do what they want.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.