Round 2: 50 Cent VS Kanye West

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
on 50 Cent’s official YouTube page, the rapper revealed the release date at a concert in Albany for his fourth studio album, Before I Self Destruct.

The album will be released on December 9, only seven days before Kanye West drops his new album, 808’s & Heartbreak.

During the concert footage that was posted via YouTube, the G-Unit honcho surprisingly mocked Kanye by performing Ye’s new album single, “Love Lockdown,” at the MTV VMA’s last Sunday (September 7).

Before I Self Destruct will feature production from Swizz Beatz, Ty Fyffe, Timbaland, Rich Harrison, J.R. Rotem and Play-n-Skillz, while 50 along with Sha Money XL will play the role of executive producer.

To date, “How To Rob, PT. 2” is the only track confirmed to be included on the new album.

The first single from Before I Self Destruct is yet to be debuted.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
if they think they're going to boost album sales by doing this...then what can i say...it might just work again...

_carmi

me, myself & us
its all about boosting sales, "creating an event, something where fans will wanna participate by buying the albums"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.