Roscoe Defeats Death

Roscoe, Kurupt's younger brother was pronounced dead and revived on January 2,2005 after a Car crash that left him in critical condition and six others injured. The car that Roscoe and three others were in was hit by a 19 year old female drunk driver head on that made the car flip twice and fly in between two cars in traffic, "sandwiching" the car. The car was "crushed like a soda can" says Kurupt.

Paramedics came and were unable to revive Roscoe who received wounds to the head and collarbone. They pronounced him dead and toe tagged him, Surprisingly, 15 minutes later he began breathing again. He was in critical condition, but has been upgraded to stable and is now home resting with family.

Roscoe is still busy working on the mixtape "Cali Untouchable Radio Pt. 5: Y.A" featuring his brother Kurupt, by DJ Strong, and DJ Warrior of the Cali Untouchable DJ's. Y.A aka Youth Authority is Roscoe and Kurupt's group featuring members: Young Tone, Young Roscoe aka Young Kurupt, Bigg Tri aka Lil Kurupt, Young Bizzle, Y.G, Lil Tri, Slow, Phlert, Baby Phlert, T.K aka Tiny Kurupt, Young Mel aka Baby Tri, Nuc aka Tiny Tri, And Kurupt. The tape will be accompanied by an exclusive DVD with unseen footage of Roscoe, Kurupt and the Y.A. Expect the
mixtape on Tuesday January 25, 2005. Cali Untouchable Pt. 5 DVD
Good to hear this shit.

Doubt he'll ever be the same again, but more power to him.

Y.A. Youth Authority, that reminds me what ever happened to Y.A. Young Assassins.That group with Eastwood, and the rest of those cats who were on Makaveli & Dillinger.

Love Roscoe (that's where I got my name from), but can't help but wonder if they're going to try to turn this into a publicity stunt, and if this was somewhat made up. If he was dead for 15 minutes wouldn't he be brain dead? Believe it or not, I'm not a doctor, but any time oxygen isn't getting to the brain, there's going to be some damage, much less no oxygen for 15 minutes.

Kurupt....it was posted on dubcnn.com that Kurupt said all of this.

Oh yeah, what I meant before when I said that I got my name from Roscoe....well in a song on his album he has a line something like "They call me Young Roscoe/The Hostile Apostle".

Infamous Josedy said:
Y.A. Youth Authority, that reminds me what ever happened to Y.A. Young Assassins.That group with Eastwood, and the rest of those cats who were on Makaveli & Dillinger.

it's the same group though eastwood ain't listed right there but he's one of the original YA members

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.