roots concert on campus

tonite, at u. miami, the roots performed about a 2 1/2 hour set. they definitely had the crowd bumpin

they played my favorite, "don't say nuthin" as well as a lot of their older shit

they even did a skit like on snl with will ferrell and the blue oyster cult, where the guy was asking for more cowbell

my question is...

what is the best hip-hop performing act currently in your opinion? (who does the best concerts?)

I saw Too Short about 3 years ago in Klamath Falls, Oregon in a freakin 600ft by 400ft barn!!! the crowd was nuts the entire time, passing blunt after blunt, topless dancers on stage on poles behind Todd while he was performing 2 bitches. He did a good mix of old school stuff like blowjob betty, and 98-newer stuff off of can't stay away and gettin it'. just thought i'd throw that in there...

I imagine Cypress Hill would be pretty bad ass to see, and I always wanted to see Do or Die in concert. I bet you Three 6 Mafia does their thang on stage pretty well.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.