Rolling Stone lashes out against Jay-z, Beyonce and Jennifer Hudson

CTru

Anytime in Hollywood success can almost immensely be followed by hate. In the upcoming issue of the popular magazine "Rolling Stone" jabs are thrown at music's biggest stars.

Below is an excerpt from the article in which the backlash begins.

"Remember when Beyonce was cool? Okay, not cool, exactly, but cooler. She broke away from the occasionally charming Destiny’s Child thing and came out with this giant solo album Dangerously in Love, dominated international airspace with her runaway single “Crazy in Love” and started showing up everywhere on Jay-Z’sarm.

Since then, her boyfriend has released a mediocre comeback album and is helping sell Budweiser and diet Cherry Coke for dudes. B, meanwhile, had to watch an American Idol reject steal the Dreamgirls spotlight and has been reduced to chasing the alleged “Latin audience” with “Beautiful Liar,” a militant, guy-loathing duet with Shakira.

And now this “Upgrade U” video comes out. It features a bling-wearing alligator, shots of the pop star doing a J Lo impression while sitting awkwardly in the trunk of a white Rolls, some terrifically bad hair and a weird sequence in which Beyonce impersonates her boyfriend. (In her eyes Jay apparently wears gold hoop earrings and regularly curls his lip like a blinged out cross-dressing Elvis impersonator).

For a second there, it was possible Beyonce was going to be the R&B diva version of Justin Timberlake, transforming from cheesy pop tart to genius pop star in one solo album. Instead she’s become a glossy self-parody, whose artistic influence on her formerly untouchably awesome boyfriend seems to be…the opposite of good."

Blah, (IMO) Gay-z and PleaseShutTheFuckUpForOnce' are talentless artists anyways, I can't believe RollingStone would even waste their time on writing an article on these people to begin with. We already know they are both talentless.

Ms L said:
Blah, (IMO) Gay-z and PleaseShutTheFuckUpForOnce' are talentless artists anyways, I can't believe RollingStone would even waste their time on writing an article on these people to begin with. We already know they are both talentless.
I would have to say no. Beyonce: can sing. Jay: can rap. No talent? Come on.

realBOSTON said:
I would have to say no. Beyonce: can sing. Jay: can rap. No talent? Come on.
Beyonce whales like a dying cow. How do you call that singing? Her pitch is so out of tune. Gay-Z can not rap. He, just like biggie, has lips so big he sounds like a retarded 4 year old when he trys to rap.

k69atie

SicC's Love
[QUOTE=Ms L]Beyonce whales like a dying cow. How do you call that singing? Her pitch is so out of tune. Gay-Z can not rap. He, just like biggie, has lips so big he sounds like a retarded 4 year old when he trys to rap.[/QUOTE]

Hee hee i totally agree :thumb:

k69atie said:
Ms L said:
Beyonce whales like a dying cow. How do you call that singing? Her pitch is so out of tune[/B]. Gay-Z can not rap. He, just like biggie, has lips so big he sounds like a retarded 4 year old when he trys to rap.

Hee hee i totally agree :thumb:

LOL Thank you!

k69atie said:
It's ok, she annoys the hell out of me!!! She sang like that when i saw in her in concert with Destiny's child.
The second part of her problem aside from the fact that she cannot sing in the first place, is that she also tries too hard to belt out such tunes as she does that she is trying to over comphensate for the fact that she can't in the first place, hence making her more annoying than she could be if she didn't try to do picthes and long notes as she does.

Maybe if she tried singing something slower and less agressive she MIGHT sound OKAY or at least somewhat better,but unfortunetally not much.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
How can you say Jay-Z cant rap? you must be smoking crack girl. He may not be everyones favourite, but can you freestyle 10 platinum selling albums? No, I don't think so.

Bobby Sands

I agree.My sister plays her music nearly every day and it does my head.She cant sing.All she does is roar her head off.

As for Jay-z.The most over-rated rapper in history with his one and a half good albums and the rest pure and utter trash.His music has absolutely no replay value.I cant stand him.

Ms L said:
The second part of her problem aside from the fact that she cannot sing in the first place, is that she also tries too hard to belt out such tunes as she does that she is trying to over comphensate for the fact that she can't in the first place, hence making her more annoying than she could be if she didn't try to do picthes and long notes as she does.

Maybe if she tried singing something slower and less agressive she MIGHT sound OKAY or at least somewhat better,but unfortunetally not much.

Lol she just sings very badly over her own backing vocals, or shouts out certain parts!

I am sure she thinks she is Tina Turner.

Ms L said:
I agree with you on Jay-Z, weather you like him or not Cam's swagger jacking was some pretty incrimidating shit but Beyonce....... weather you like her or not she can sing .....but Jennifer Hudson is better and I think Whoever wrote that article had tha balls to say what alot of people think AND 4 THE RECORD GAY-Z sucked way before he was east coast raps little darling( He's Fake anyway)

Prize Gotti said:
How can you say Jay-Z cant rap? you must be smoking crack girl. He may not be everyones favourite, but can you freestyle 10 platinum selling albums? No, I don't think so.
Another Gay-Z Fan whose bubble I have to burst: If all I did all day is listen to rap music and then go in the studio and recite other peoples lyrics I could freestyle 10 albums which only to me 2 are decent which are resonale doubt and the blueprint and that album was dope only cause of the production( Kanye and JusBlaze) Gay-z is wack Gay-Z is wack Gay-z is wack. Tupac told all of ya'll he was wack and nobody listen now you've became one of the many people who have been hustled by him I however have never bought on of his Cd's cause I only give my endz to people who have talent

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.