Rockness Monsta fix

cool

thanks. let mi know if it comes down ok.

i liked this alot, btw. rock does not disapoint mi and plus he cracks mi up alot with his humor which is a cool addition to some gangstarish type subject matter.

and to respond to imortal tech- yah rock stole the show on both heltah skeltah albs but i really like ruck on both. it seems way better than rucks new i'm a solo artist style of late which is kinda getting on my nerves some times. although certain time he really kills it like wen he's rapping with any of the jedimindtrick rappers.

the best song on monkey bars (sean price 1) was the shortest.. the intro. lol. that pissed mi off. ruck had a mixtape right after tho that was really phat if you can find it, cop it cuz its a really good hiphop alb. nice tracks with juxe, flood, n some others.

what we really need tho aside from D.I.R.T. is a new OGC alb. and for them to finally make a Fab5 alb now that rock is back in the click. oh yah, and get rid of the crap 9th wonder, crap bullshit direction the click moved in production wise.

oh yah, and while im on my soapbox. wat the hell is up with CNN's in ability to ever even come near to the awsomeness of war report??? i just noticed they dropped a mixtape called "back to that QU shit" or someting like that wat would get one hoping that it could possibly be. but i checked a few tracks and i dont think its gonna happen. i guess im being a lil unfair as i had got that and this rock joint excited bout both and coundnt put this down yet to fairly evaluate the other, but those guys allready been pissing mi off on this subject for like 7 albums. lol

ok, im done for now.

if anybody got any Thirstin Howl III please post as my search for it is how i found this site.

i'm liking this forum btw.

easy

-PRiSONER

Preach

More. Note, all these are either Thirstin Howl solos or have him very heavily featured.

Skilligans Island
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Skillitary

The Lo-Life General Mixtape

Golden Era Terror (Mixtape)

Alaskan Fishermen - Fire And Ice

Licensed To Skill

Skillosopher

"Stole" music video (for shits and giggles)

hey thanks alot. btw can i ask how you found em. i dont know too much bout finding files on the freehost method. any tips i remember there was a "rapidshare allinone" type of tool that could search those type of sites but it wasnt so great at the time. those type of tools tend to be backdoored so im wondering if theres something good out now.

i'm gonna try and post some more fire later.

what did any of you think of this album???

what did any of you think of this album???

"atempt murder" was pretty hot... bunch of other good ones on there too

i pretty much liked all of it.

i like dat he dissed jigga just randomly on a track and then got back to the topic at hand. lol

Preach

hey thanks alot. btw can i ask how you found em. i dont know too much bout finding files on the freehost method. any tips i remember there was a "rapidshare allinone" type of tool that could search those type of sites but it wasnt so great at the time. those type of tools tend to be backdoored so im wondering if theres something good out now.

i'm gonna try and post some more fire later.
LoadingVault - Rapidshare Search
Rapidshare Search Files

aslo, if you put "<artistname> <title> <site> blogspot" into google where <artistname> is obvious, <title> can be a track title, album title, and <site> can be a hosting site like "rapidshare", "megaupload" etc. i basically put "thirstin howl rapidshare blogspot" in and got a few hits. i dunno but google is supposed to accustom to the shit you frequently browse so after doing this for a while i may get better hits than you, i don't know how google works. also, "thirstin howl blogspot" without the "rapidshare" gave me a few hits the first search did not. basically, try different combinations and open any hits you get that have a blogspot.com url in a new bar, take all the entries on the first page or if there aren't many, look at page two also, then look and see if you can't find a few links in there. it's basically how i find all my music, and i haven't had that much trouble finding anything i needed, yet.

LoadingVault - Rapidshare Search
Rapidshare Search Files

aslo, if you put "<artistname> <title> <site> blogspot" into google where <artistname> is obvious, <title> can be a track title, album title, and <site> can be a hosting site like "rapidshare", "megaupload" etc. i basically put "thirstin howl rapidshare blogspot" in and got a few hits. i dunno but google is supposed to accustom to the shit you frequently browse so after doing this for a while i may get better hits than you, i don't know how google works. also, "thirstin howl blogspot" without the "rapidshare" gave me a few hits the first search did not. basically, try different combinations and open any hits you get that have a blogspot.com url in a new bar, take all the entries on the first page or if there aren't many, look at page two also, then look and see if you can't find a few links in there. it's basically how i find all my music, and i haven't had that much trouble finding anything i needed, yet.
nice tactics, thanks!

linx

Staff member
Wordddd. Rock has always been a beast. I'm a big Heltah Skeltah fan. Their albums are dope. They got some classic songs.

Wordddd. Rock has always been a beast. I'm a big Heltah Skeltah fan. Their albums are dope. They got some classic songs.
yah, i liked both albs alot. i gotta dig it up but i got 2 other rock mixtapes that came before this one. i'll post when i can.

anybody else in the BCC you feelin?

this was really tight to mi.

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! (smif n wessun "still shinin)

you should cop it if you havent heard it. its a dj revolution mixtape and it got a good classic "the shinin" feel to it.

peace

PRiSONER-

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.