Rock The Bells 2009!!

THEV1LL4N

DAMN!! crazy lineup.

last years rock the bells for birmingham got cancelled. i was just about to order my tickets. nas, pharcyde and mos def were supposed to be performing. if only they all come to birmingham carling academy for 2009 i am definately going!! i really hope they do.

I got my tickets for the Calgary show, just wonder who all will be performing as the line-up doesn't seem finalized. Can't wait to see Crooked I in Slaughterhouse and Techn9ne.

Toronto line-up is looking SICK!! Might just have to go check it out this year, but I heard last year...alot of MCs diidn't show up.

Rock The Bells: Toronto

Nas & Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley
The Roots
KRS-One
Busta Rhymes
Common
Big Boi of Outkast
House Of Pain ft. La Coka Nostra
Reflection Eternal (Talib Kweli & Hi Tek)
Tech N9ne
The Rza
Raekwon
The Genius/Gza
K'Naan
Rahzel
Sage Francis
M.O.P.
Slaughterhouse
Necro
Buckshot
Slum Village
Evidence & The Alchemist of Dilated Peoples
Eyedea & Abilities
Psycho Realm
Supernatural
Pete Rock
Murs
The Knux
Mystik Journeymen
Chali 2na of Jurassic 5
Mickey Factz
B Dolan
Tabi Bonney

^^ yea man, alotta emcees never show up to Toronto after some dumb motherfuckers bottled DJ Scratch cuz of no shows... How the fuck you gon bottle one of the only acts that did show up just cuz others didnt. I heard thats why they cancelled the show the following year.

But anyways the line up looks dope, but expect a lot of em not to show up

Most of them aren't even confirmed for the show the list you have is for everyone that is supposed to be performing out of all the stops on the tour. For Toronto the performers confirmed are:
Sunday - July 5, 2009
Toronto, ONT, CAN - Molson Amphitheatre
Featuring:
Nas & Damian Marley, Common, Big Boi, RZA vs. GZA, EPMD, Reflection Eternal, Slaughterhouse, Slum Village, M.O.P., Tech N9ne, K'Naan, Chali 2na, The Knux

Hosted by:
KRS One, Supernatural, and Pete Rock

This is taken off (Rock The Bells - International Festival Series) under the tickets section.

How does Rock the Bells Work, its 12 hours or sum shit right? I neva been and im going to the one in T.dot this year....
does it just go 10 - 12 hours straight?

^^ yea man, alotta emcees never show up to Toronto after some dumb motherfuckers bottled DJ Scratch cuz of no shows... How the fuck you gon bottle one of the only acts that did show up just cuz others didnt. I heard thats why they cancelled the show the following year.

But anyways the line up looks dope, but expect a lot of em not to show up

Yeah, I heard something along those lines..fucking idiot "fans".

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.