Road To Zion ft Nas

ArtsyGirl

Anyone heard this track? Its really nice Damian Marley n Nas.. If you havent heard it you should get it, if anyone wants to host it put up a link.. Im on dial up at the moment n it'd take forever :sad:

My friend has the song on his computer and I put it on a cd. Good song but I have a hard time understanding Damien Marley sometimes. Another good song by Damien Marley is Pimpa's Paradise ft. Stephen Marley and Black Thought

ArtsyGirl

Cool I'll check that out, and I know what you mean a lil difficult but most strong accents are just gotta get used to em..

roaches said:
What's so amazing about his verse?
"Sometimes i cant help but feel helpless
I'm having daymares, in daytime, wide awake, try to relate
This can't be happening like I'm in a dream while walking
cause what I'm Seeing is hauting
Human Beings like ghosts and zombies"

I really dig on shit like this because i can relate so well to it in my REAL life. for example, I still suffer, day in and day out because the love of my life fucked me over like i thought was never possible. She fucked my best friend, that shit haunts me all fucking day long, not only nightmares, daymares as well.

Another example is i have watched two of my closest friends waste away from massive intake of pills, coc, and not eating. My friend was on a diet of a half of chessburger from McDonalds per day. He lost over 30lbs in about 2 months. I couldn't believe what i was actually seeing with my own eyes, the kids i played on the playground with in elementary school were dying right infront of my eyes. What sucked is no matter how much u try and talk some sense into someone like that it usually will not work because they are so caught up in the drug life they have got themselves involved in. Luckly they both came to their senses after they had almost fucked up their lives perminantly.

So literally, nas' verse is probably not "awesome" to everyone, but it really gets to me because i can relate so well with certain lines and parts

peace

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
i dig his verse big there because he says a alot of big political stuff that only a few know about , well , probably only me and other people from here

ArtsyGirl

I love this verse

In this world of calamity, dirty looks and grudges and jealousy
And police weh abuse dem authority, media crush we nuh know
bout variety
Single parents weh need some charity
Yutes weh need some love and prosperity
Inside a broken dreams and tragedy
By any plan with any means and strategy
Its all personal taste, its no use asking why someone likes a song because you dont 99% of the time it comes down to the individual.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.