roaches; your view on Boom Rap Project "Reprogram"?

7 Syns

roaches, (and other members) I wanna ask y'all some opinions on this group and their album. I bought it today and it's real dope, they're probably the nicest collective out of Seattle in a fair while.

The album is flames backed by genuine beats, tidy flow's and a great arsenol rhymes. I slept-on it until today and Im glad I bought it, it's a great addition to my personal favorite's list of Blueprint's 1988 and more-so One.Be.Lo's S.O.N.O.G.R.A.M..

check it.

peace.

linx

Staff member
You.

But yeah, i've had the Reprogram album since it dropped and I think it's dope for sure. Gift Of Gab from Blackalicious killed the song "Wyle Out". His verse was pretty sick, do you agree? The album is really nice ..dope rhymes and beats.

roaches

I haven't heard the album, but it doesn't seem like it'd be my thing. They remind me of Blackalicious and Dilated Peoples, so they probably have one or two songs I'll treasure for the rest of my life while completely ignoring everything else they ever put out.

ARon

roaches said:
I haven't heard the album, but it doesn't seem like it'd be my thing. They remind me of Blackalicious and Dilated Peoples, so they probably have one or two songs I'll treasure for the rest of my life while completely ignoring everything else they ever put out.
But still aren't those one or two songs worth it? I really like this album and I would say check it out for sure.

roaches

But still aren't those one or two songs worth it? I really like this album and I would say check it out for sure.
Probably. But, I mean, Dilated Peoples made it easy for me by releasing those songs as singles which became relatively popular. If BBP can do that for me, that'd be great!

Though I do see they have a nice production line-up...

ARon

roaches said:
Probably. But, I mean, Dilated Peoples made it easy for me by releasing those songs as singles which became relatively popular. If BBP can do that for me, that'd be great!

Though I do see they have a nice production line-up...
True that. At least dl it to check it out though, I think it's pretty good.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.