Rip Proof Video

Bobby Sands

Did u make and post up this video as a tribute to Proof or as a way of promoting your website.Since its the only post you have made then the latter is more likely.Fuckin asshole.

Dude regardless of fact that you're trying to promote yourself, that video was totally wack. You basically made an RIP video which failed to garner any sympathetic reaction. In fact, the end where someone says "we lost him," that was horrible.

2 thumbs down assclown.

Some crazy ass people on here

I just got around to signin up today, and yeah honestly I'm signin' up as one of the 200 forums I've signed up for to promote my shit.

I made the song EXACTLY for the skit on his album called "When God Calls", that was real shit...the song coming from Proof.

I mean if you died would you want a real video or some wack shit with corny music? Answer that for me.

I've posted this on nearly 30 forums and first complaints I got were here.

I made the video as a tribute AND as a business move...not to make money but to get exposure...

I've made hundreds of videos I made a point of postin' it up here so quit ya bitchin' and move on...

And we got some wack people on here usin white words, "assclown" "dude", get to tha back of tha bus bitches

and yeah honestly I'm signin' up as one of the 200 forums I've signed up for to promote my shit. I made the video as a tribute AND as a business move...not to make money but to get exposure...
Way to take advantage of someone who just passed away. Btw your video is horrible.

RyKeVideo said:
Some crazy ass people on here

I just got around to signin up today, and yeah honestly I'm signin' up as one of the 200 forums I've signed up for to promote my shit.

I made the song EXACTLY for the skit on his album called "When God Calls", that was real shit...the song coming from Proof.

I mean if you died would you want a real video or some wack shit with corny music? Answer that for me.

I've posted this on nearly 30 forums and first complaints I got were here.

I made the video as a tribute AND as a business move...not to make money but to get exposure...

I've made hundreds of videos I made a point of postin' it up here so quit ya bitchin' and move on...

And we got some wack people on here usin white words, "assclown" "dude", get to tha back of tha bus bitches
You already exposed yourself. :laugh: And your motives to join this forum? Trying to promote your garbage over death of a man. :fury: I suggest you never come back on this forum. You already found 200. Is that enough for you? Maybe you'll find some people dumb enough to 'make business' with you.

Garbage...

...Anyone could have done that...Way to cut and paste clips from TV recorded videos...Kind of disrespectful...Promoting your site? Get the fuck outta here......If you're gonna make something like that, you should do it out of tribute, rather than publicity...You probably had never listened to Proof before you made that video.

...RIP Proof

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.