Rick Ross Slapped With $4 Million Lawsuit By DJ Vlad For Ozone Beatdown

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Bay Area's DJ Vlad has reportedly filed a $4 million lawsuit against Rick Ross for orchestrating a "brutal attack" on him at the Ozone Awards in Houston last Sunday (August 10).

According to MTV, Vlad claims that Ross summoned his associates to attack him for media coverage he had done on the Miami rapper's former life as a correctional officer.

Vlad claims he suffered three facial fractures, a corneal abrasion and possible permanent nerve damage. He also had to get seven stitches below one of his eyes.

A representative for Ross had no comment on the suit.

Source: Sixshot.com

LOL @ this entire situation.

Why the hell is Vlad suing this guy for 4 MILLION!!?? I mean really... does he think he's REALLY going to get 4 mil from Ross and them? And the funniest shit of it all is Vlad's law firm is "CAPLAN & ROSS", LOL.

As to the status of my mixtape with Vlad, wow, I don't even know what to say at this point. I've been sitting on it for awhile now because I've been working so hard on other projects, but I don't know if its ever going to see the light of day now. WOW.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.